This trend is described as a modern twist on traditional French Country style. Think country French fabrics and textures (ruffles, distressed woodwork) with modern lines. If you are in need of some updating in your home, consider adding French design elements to add a sophisticated and modern flair. French Design Redefined is characterized by:
- Bright Hues in conjunction with subdued colors
- Using red, yellows and blues together (forming a “triad” color scheme)
- Bold Prints, such as damasks, toiles, and matelassé plaids
- Using natural or painted distressed wood pieces
- Swapping out dated light fixtures for chandeliers
- Incorporating monogrammed pieces and Fleur-de-lis
Stop by our showroom or call 970-663-0505 to set up a design appointment with Allyson or Karla. Get 1/2 off the first hour of a design consultation for the entire month of January! A $75 value for only $37.50.