Did you know that Hunter Douglas® products are covered under a lifetime guarantee? That’s right! As long as you still reside the home where you purchased the window coverings, Hunter Douglas will honor their lifetime guarantee. If your Hunter Douglas® window fashions aren’t superior performers, we’ll fix them at no cost to you. At Colorado Blinds & Design, we specialize in Hunter Douglas repairs, whether you purchased the window covering from us or not!
Many of our clients are curious about what exactly is covered under the lifetime guarantee. The exact terms are detailed below.
Covered by the Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Defects in materials, workmanship or failure to operate for as long as the original retail purchaser owns the product
- All internal mechanisms
- Components and brackets
- Fabric delamination
- Operational cords for a full 7 years from the date of purchase
- Repairs and/or replacements will be made with like or similar parts or products
- Hunter Douglas motorization components are covered for 5 years from the date of purchase
Not Covered by the Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Any conditions cause by normal wear and tear
- Abuse, accidents, misuse or alteration to the product
- Exposure to the elements (sun damage, wind, water/moisture) and discoloration or fading over time
- Failure to follow our instructions with respect to measurement, proper installation, cleaning or maintenance
- Shipping charges, cost of removal and reinstallation